In sociology, it is important to understand how to analyze a social problem using the micro and macro analytic perspectives. This assignment will help you learn this skill. In an essay (1,000-1,500 words) you will analyze the problem of equity in education.
Use the following analytic framework to construct your essay. Required: a minimum of three scholarly sources to support the analysis (your text can be one source).Be sure this is an integrated, fully developed essay (e.g., do not simply provide a response in each category of the analytic framework below).As with all analytic essays, you should have a well-formulated introduction and conclusion.
- Problem Statement about Equity in Education
- Vision of Change and Goal Clarification
- Historical Background and Current Conditions
- Possible Directions to Achieve Desired Change
- Future Prospects: Suggest Strategies to Alleviate the problem
soc 220 week 5