PSYC 304 Week 5 Quiz 5
- The basic colors in the color circle are
- The trichromatic theory of color vision is also known as the………… theory.
- By changing only, we can create about a million (or more) discriminative colors.
- Newton’s quote of “The Rays… are not colored” means that
- The edge between a dark shadow and an illuminated checkerboard is a(n)
- Uchikawa et al. demonstrated how …………can explain why color constancy occurs.
- Which of the following is phenomenological support for the “opponent process theory” of color vision?
- Nora adapts to a yellow stimulus for about 30 seconds. She will then see an afterimage that appears to be
- The imaginary plane in which all objects project to corresponding points in the left and right retina is
- If you hold one quarter about 12 inches from your eyes and another quarter at arm’s length, the two quarters will be perceived to be about the same size when
- According to the ……..theory of moon illusion, the overhead moon appears smaller when it is surrounded by a large amount of sky.
- The depth cue of is the most important in the Ponzo (railroad track) illusion.
- The correspondence problem is best demonstrated by
- ……….is the di?erence in the images in the two eyes; …………is the impression of depth that results from this information.
- Bats are able to determine depth by using