PSYC 304 Week 1 Quiz – Question and Answers
- What is needed so a person can focus on a specific stimulus in the environment?
- The physiological level of analysis involves the relationship between
- Cognitive influences a?ect which level of analysis
- The “S” in the Weber fraction stands for
- Fechner’s psychophysical methods
- The major dependent variable used in the visual search method is
- The theory that accounts for response criterion in a a detection experiment is
- Our perception of the environment depends on
- The individual associated with postulating the doctrine of specific nerve energies is
- The principle that specific functions are served by specific cortical areas is called
- The three major parts of a neuron are
- At the beginning of the action potential, ions flow from outside the nerve fiber into the nerve fiber.
- As stimulus intensity increased, recording from a single neuron shows
- Which of the following methods are used to measure the quantitative relationship between the stimulus and perception?
- Which of the following is not a category of the stages in the perceptual process?