PSYC 300 Week 2 Quiz – Question and Answers
- ________a quality, such as chosen major, and is typically measured by assigning a category.
- _________is a sample which consists of individuals who happen to be nearby and willing to participate.
- There is a __________between two variables when the average score on one differs systematically across the levels of the other.
- Good research must begin with a good __________
- An important criterion for evaluating research question is __________
- It is impossible to evaluate how _______a research question is before designing a study.
- ________describe one or more new empirical studies conducted by the authors.
- Research questions in psychology are about _______
- ________does not imply______
- A_________is one in which higher scores on one variable tend to be associate with lower scores on the other.