PSY 520 Topic 5 Benchmark, Correlation and Regression
- Select at least three variables that you believe have a linear relationship. And specify which variable is dependent and which are independent.
- Describe your data collection technique and why it was appropriate as well as why the sample size was best.
- Find the correlation coefficient for each of the possible pairings of dependent and independent variables. Describe the relationship in terms of strength and direction.
- Following goodness of fit scatter plot chart will show a decrease in total teen pregnancies …negative linear regression line.
- The validity of the models for the number of teen pregnancies is low due to the low r2 values of the linear least squares regression equation. However… that there was a statistically significant change in the number of teen pregnancies when using a t test for two related samples.