PSY 115 Week 10 Assignment 3, Final Principles of Success Plan
For your Final Principles of Success Plan, you will combine the goals and principles you wrote for Milestone 1 and Milestone 2 (Assignments 1 and 2 in this course), and then you will add the three additional principles based on concepts presented in chapters 8, 9, and 10 in your webtext – mindset, grit, and self-regulation.
To complete your final paper, first make any necessary edits to Milestone 1 and Milestone 2 based on feedback from your instructor. Next, from the information presented on mindset, grit, and self-regulation (in chapters 8-10), summarize each concept and determine one principle of success for each concept related to meeting the goals you set in Milestone 1. In other words, how would you advise a person to succeed in accomplishing goals based on what you’ve learned about mindset, grit, and self-regulation? (Principles may be focused on pursuing goals or overcoming obstacles or setbacks in meeting those goals.) In addition, explain how you have experienced each of these principles working in your own life. How you plan to apply them to meeting your own personal or career goals. psy 115 week 7 assignment 3.
Your final Principles of Success Plan should be five to seven (5-7) pages in length and should include the following:
- One principle of success related to the concept of mindset.
- State one principle of success related to mindset in one sentence.
- Summarize the concept of mindset and explain its significance for meeting goals. – One paragraph of 3-5 sentences
- Explain how you have personally seen this principle of success work in meeting your own goals. How you plan to put it into action. – One paragraph of 3-5 sentences
- One principle of success related to the concept of grit.
- One principle of success related to the concept of self-regulation.
- Revise Milestone 1 based on instructor feedback and include final revised version.
- Revise Milestone 2 based on instructor feedback and include final revised version.