POLI 330N Week 7 Quiz – Question and Answers
- (TCO 9) Rarely the work of small bands and conspirators alone, _____ are usually the result of system collapse, which permits small but well-organized groups (often military) to take over.
- (TCO 9) What is the relationship between a high sense of government legitimacy among the people and police officers when legitimacy is high?
- (TCO 9) Why might a period of prosperity bring about revolution?
- (TCO 9) What are the aims of terrorists via their calculated acts of terrorism?
- (TCO 9) Which of the following options best describes countries before and after revolutions?
- (TCO 8) Countries generally sign treaties over which of the following concerns?
- (TCO 8) The _____ keeps world trade open by cutting tariffs and other barriers, creating freer trade and settling disputes.
- (TCO 8) According to macro theorists, _____ are the key factors leading to war.
- (TCO 8) Identify one major flaw in the current organization of the United Nations.
- (TCO 8) What precedent did the 1945–1946 Nuremburg War Crimes Trials set for international law?