POLI 330N Week 6 Quiz – Question and Answers
- (TCO 7) Describe how today’s conservatives use the term “political economy.”
- (TCO 7) Early 20th-century European governments subscribed to _____ doctrines, generally keeping their hands away from the economy.
- (TCO 7) President Jimmy Carter attempted to stimulate the economy, but this made inflation worse. This led him to _____.
- (TCO 7) Between 1965 and 1973, the percentage of Americans living below the poverty line _____.
- (TCO 7) Which U.S. President is responsible for implementing the Food Stamp program nationwide?Correct!
- (TCO 7) Which of the following is an increasing financial concern of the Medicare program?
- (TCO 7) Why are many politicians wary about limiting Social Security and Medicare expenses?
- (TCO 7) How does the American welfare state compare to those of other industrialized nations?
- (TCO 7) According to the U.S. Labor Department, what determines the poverty line? poli 330n week 6 quiz
- (TCO 7) Investigate what historically happens to conservatives when firms are supposedly “too big to fail.”