PHI 105 Week 2 Assignment, Perception Presentation
Imagine you are an expert on critical thinking. You have been asked to give a presentation on the concepts of perception and critical thinking. Create a PowerPoint that contains the following:
- Eight slides (one title slide, six content slides, and one
- How all five senses impact perception
- The role of perception in critical thinking
- Speaker notes that elaborate on the bulleted content on
- Three resources (one from the library, and two from outside research)
PHI 105 Week 2 Assignment, Persuasive Essay Brainstorm Worksheet
Complete the Persuasive Essay: Brainstorming Worksheet.
Persuasive Essay: Brainstorming Worksheet
Review “How Should I Brainstorm?” in the media piece “The Writing Process.” The media piece explores six ways to brainstorm:
- Free Writing
- Breaking Down a Topic
- Three Perspectives
- Journalistic Questions
- Choose three ways to brainstorm from the list above.
- Brainstorm about the topic of your Persuasive Essay using each of your chosen three methods.
- Document your brainstorms in the space provided below.
- If you choose to brainstorm by mapping/webbing, document your brainstorm within the media piece and save it as a PDF file
PHI 105 Topic 2 Discussion Question 1: Do you believe the statement “perception is reality”? Why or why not?
PHI 105 Topic 5 Discussion Question 2: Critique the two presentations available under this week’s readings. What do you think is done well in each and what do you think could have been done better? Consider presentation best practices such as use of white space, amount of text per slide, font size, etc. In addition, analyze if the content is well-organized, comprehensive, and informative.