NURS 6541 Week 8 Quiz – Question and Answers
- Which of the following scenarios is suspicious for the development of neonatal jaundice with potential for kernicterus?
- Which of the following statements regarding infants with PKU is true?
- Abdominal pain and vomiting are troublesome in children with type 1 diabetes because these symptoms can occur in which of the following dangerous conditions?
- A 2-year-old with sickle-cell anemia presents to your office with a fever of 103.4°F, lethargy, and malaise. The mother tells you she stop giving the child the amoxicillin prescribed by his hematologist because she is concerned about antimicrobial resistance. Which of the following diagnoses should be considered in this scenario?
- Children and adolescents with acquired hypothyroidism often have:
- Which of the following children is at risk for lead poisoning?
- Iron deficiency anemia is most common in what age group?
- Which of the following is NOT a standard of care for children with sickle-cell anemia?
- Which of the following statements regarding galactosemia is true? nurs 6541 week 8 quiz
- A 14-month-old is diagnose with iron deficiency secondary to poor iron intake. Her hemoglobin is 8.7 g/dl. You counsel regarding the sources of dietary iron. The most appropriate next step is: