NURS 6540 Week 7 Quiz – Question and Answers
- Which of the following nutritional parameters is an indicator for functional decline among older adults?
- Which two laboratory test results provide evidence of malnutrition in hospitalized older adults?
- Strict adherence to therapeutic diets in hospitalized frail older adults is
- In what way does functional disability contribute to malnutrition?
- For patients in whom protein energy supplements are indicated, when should these supplements be provided?
- Which of the following is the first step in managing chronic constipation?
- The average older adult requires the following fluid intake to maintain health
- Which class of laxatives is NOT useful in managing opiod-induced constipation?
- For undernourished, frail older adults, effective medications to promote weight gain include
- Which of the following medications is constipating?
NURS 6540 Week 7