NSG 6435 Week 2 Quiz with Answers South University
- Which of the following is consider a developmental red flag?
- What would be the most likely weight of a 1-year-old child whose weight at birth was 7 pounds?
- The pincer grasp is a fine motor skill that involves the ability to pick up a small object such as cold cereal, with the thumb and forefinger. When is this usually master?
- The nurse practitioner is completing an examination of an 11-year-old female. It is note during inspection that there is an appearance of breast buds. Which of the following would most likely occur in approximately 2 years?
- When reviewing immunization protocols at your clinic, the nurse practitioner should be aware that the varicella vaccine can be administer at what age?
NSG 6435 week 2