NSG 6430 Week 7 Knowledge Check
- Kristin presents for an office visit due to an abnormal discharge with a fishy odor. What is the likely diagnosis for Kristin based on her presenting symptoms?
- Which organism causes 90% of vulvovaginal candidiasis episodes in women?
- The nurse practitioner is reviewing reproductive anatomy and understands that the Bartholin’s glands are located within the posteriorlateral vulvar vestibule at ______ and _______.
- Microscopic exam of the vaginal secretions of a patient with chlamydia may reveal the presence of numerous _____________.
- The nurse practitioner understands that an alternative term sometimes used in place of intimate partner violence is ___________.