NSG 6430 Week 6 Knowledge Check
- Lichen sclerosis is a benign, chronic, progressive disease of the skin in which the most common symptom reported by the patient is:
- The nurse practitioner educates a patient recently diagnosed with a functional ovarian cyst that it will resolve within:
- A patient presents with intense pelvic pain that is less than three months’ duration. The correct term for this type of pain is:
- The nurse practitioner student was taught to use the mnemonic “OLD CAARTS” when performing a pain history on a patient. What does the “S” stand for?
- Janice is being evaluated due to her complaint of chronic pelvic pain. The nurse practitioner informs her that one of the most common gynecological-related causes of chronic pelvic pain is: