NSG 6430 Week 5 Knowledge Check
- The nurse practitioner is assessing a patient in her last month of pregnancy. Lightening typically occurs during this time, in which the height of the __________ drops slightly.
- The nurse practitioner is performing a pelvic exam on a new OB patient. The cervix shows Goodell’s sign when __________; and it shows Chadwick’s sign when __________.
- The nurse practitioner is providing prenatal education regarding pregnancy signs and symptoms. Which of the following is not a sign or symptom associated with pregnancy in the first 6 to 8 weeks?
- The nurse practitioner understands that Group B Streptococcus and Escherichia coli are the primary causes of ____________ during pregnancy.
- After delivery, the nurse practitioner understands the process by which the uterus returns to a pre-pregnant state is called:
NSG 6430 Week 5 Quiz