NSG 6430 Week 3 Knowledge Check
- The nurse practitioner is prescribing a depot medroxyprogesterone acetate (DMPA) injection for a patient. This medication is given at _______ week intervals.
- When comparing COCs to the contraceptive patch and vaginal ring, which of the following statements by the nurse practitioner is correct?
- Although barrier contraception methods are less effective in preventing pregnancy than more modern methods, the nurse practitioner understands that interest in barrier methods is on the rise because they:
- The nurse practitioner is discussing contraceptive efficacy with a patient. This term refers to:
- A patient is being …..about emergency contraceptive methods. All of the following methods may be ….for emergency contraception except:
NSG 6430 Week 3 Quiz