NSG 6430 Week 2 Knowledge Check
- A patient has been diagnosed with secondary dysmenorrhea. Which of the following statements is true regarding the diagnosis?
- The nurse practitioner understands that which of the following pharmacologic therapies is an effective treatment for patients with PMS and PMDD?
- The nurse practitioner understands that the following classification is used to standardize Abnormal Uterine Bleeding related to structural etiology:
- The nurse practitioner student is studying the ovarian cycle of the woman. Which of the following phases are comprised in the ovarian cycle? Select all that apply.
- What is a good first question for the nurse practitioner to ask a woman who presents with a concern about abnormal bleeding?