NSG 6430 Week 1 Knowledge Check
- The nurse practitioner student is preparing for an upcoming exam and understands that the Tanner Scale includes ____ stages of sexual maturity
- What approach does Health People 2020 use to achieve its goals and objectives?
- The nurse practitioner is performing a speculum exam on a 42 year-old female patient. Which reproductive anatomy should be assessed during the speculum exam? Select all that apply.
- The nurse practitioner is interviewing a new patient to the practice. Which of the following should not be a part of taking a health history?
- The nurse practitioner is reviewing the U.S. Preventative Services Task Force (USPSTF) recommendations. What does a service grade of D represent?