NSG 6005 Week 4 Knowledge Check Quiz 2 – Asthma, Decongestants
- Tiotropium bromide (Spiriva) is an inhaled anticholinergic:
- Pregnant patients w/ asthma may safely use ____ throughout their pregnancies.
- Patients w/ pheochromocytoma should avoid which of the following classes of drugs due to the possibility of developing hypertensive crisis?
- Long-acting beta-agonists received a black box warning from the US Food and Drug Administration due to the:
- When prescribing montelukast (Singulair) for asthma, patients or parents of patients should be ….as follows:
- Second-generation antihistamines such as loratadine (Claritin) are prescribe for seasonal allergies because they:
- Medications used in the management of patients w/ COPD include:
- Patients w/ allergic rhinitis may benefit from a prescription of nsg 6005 week 4 quiz
- A stepwise approach to the pharmacologic management of asthma:
- One goal of asthma therapy outlined by the NHLBI Expert Panel 3 guidelines isnsg6005week4quiz