NSG 6002 Week 2 Knowledge Check
- The United States Protective and Safety Task Force determines specific screening requirements for age groups in the US – what agency houses the USPSTF?
- Examples of Behavioral Changes that support and help to improve lifestyle choices and prevent the development of chronic conditions includes:
- The Affordable Care Act has directed the US Department of Health and Human Services and multiple agencies to develop and disseminate initiatives on meeting the care needs of patients with Multiple Chronic Conditions (MCC). What is the primary purpose for this national direction?
- Medicare Access and Summary CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015, (MACRA) legislation is:
- The providers who are eligible for merit-incentive based payment (MIPS) include: