NSG 3012 Week 1 Quiz – Question and Answers
- Barriers to teaching can be best described as factors that
- Which statement best describes the contribution of educational psychology to nursing practice? Educational psychology
- Barriers to teaching differ from obstacles to learning in that obstacles to learning:
- Deliberate interventions that involve sharing information and experiences to meet learner outcomes are known as:
- Which learning theory is described by the idea to change behavior, change a person’s perceptions and thoughts?
- In comparing the nursing process to the education process, which statement is false?
- Using the behaviorist learning theory, which one of the following is an example of providing negative reinforcement?