NR 602 Week 7 Clinical Case Presentation
The purpose of this assignment is for learners to:
- Have the opportunity to integrate knowledge and skills learned throughout all core courses in the FNP track and previous clinical courses.
- Demonstrate an advancing understanding of the care of women and children.
- … the ability to analyze previous patients seen in the clinical setting. Able to perform an evidenced-based review of their case, diagnosis & plan, while guiding & taking feedback from peers regarding the case
- Demonstrate professional communication and leadership, while advancing the education of peers.
- Integrate current evidence based clinical practice guidelines in the care of childbearing and child rearing families.
- Appropriately apply anticipatory guidance and health promotion in the care of childbearing and childrearing families.
- Assess growth and developmental milestones in the care of childbearing and childrearing families.
- Construct an evidence based reproductive health management plan.
- Identify and address healthcare needs of marginalized childbearing and child rearing families
For Weeks 3 and 7 of the course you will be presenting your own case from clinical. The case should … clear, organized, and meet the following guidelines
NR 602 Week 7 Initial Case Presentation:
The initial presentation should include BOTH the subjective and objective data on the patient organized as you would organize them in a SOAP (CC, HPI – in paragraph format (no OLDCART); ROS, PE findings, three (3) differential diagnoses with rationale and in-text citation of scholarly source(s) used as support and Two (2) questions for your peers to address. **Do not put the diagnosis or plan in initial post.
NR 602 WEEK 7: The case should be women’s health (meaning a case relating to some aspect of women’s healthcare, unique to women). By now, with two full courses and almost all of this course under your belt you should have seen a women’s health patient at some time.
- What is a first-line management strategy for mastitis?
- When should a specimen of breast milk … sent for a culture?
nr 602 week 7