NR 511 Week 3 Case Study Discussion Part 2
Now, assume that any procedures and/or testing which were performed are NORMAL.
In Part 2 you might be … some additional history, exam or test findings. Using this information and the information in Part 1, answer the following questions:
- What is your primary (one) diagnosis for this patient at this time?
- Identify the corresponding ICD-10 code.
- Provide a treatment plan for this patient’s primary diagnosis which includes:
- Any additional testing necessary for this particular diagnosis*
- Patient education
- Referral and follow-up to the treatment plan
- Provide an active problem list for this patient based on the information given in the case.
nr 511 week 3