NR 503 Week 1 Healthy People 2020 Impact
Purpose: The concepts of epidemiology provide the framework for the study of infectious and chronic diseases, which provides a rich source of data for the analysis of trends in disease and health. This assignment will offer the opportunity to explore the areas in need of preventative measures such as emerging infectious diseases, common chronic disease, environmental exposures, and emergency preparedness.
Requirements: Criteria for Content Select a topic of interest from Healthy People 2020. Provide an overview of the topic along with the Healthy People 2020 goal for the problem. Identify a program aimed at reducing morbidity and mortality for that problem on a city, county, or statewide level. In a one to two page summary, address the following. a. Identify the problem b. Provide an overview of the problem c. Review of epidemiologic and demographic data on mortality/morbidity and risk d. Present the goals and objectives of Healthy People 2020 e. Discuss identified program plan including activities and implementation strategies
- Application: Use Microsoft Word 2013™ to create the written assessment.
- Length: The paper (excluding the title page and reference page) is a maximum two pages.
- A minimum of three (3)scholarly literature references must be used. Best Practices in Preparing the Project
The following are best practices in preparing this project.
- Review directions thoroughly.
- Follow submission requirements