MKT 607 Module 2 Assignment, Marketing Article Review
Select a marketing topic of your choice (examples include: Global Marketing, Services, Pricing)
Begin your research by using the GCU Library or an electronic database search.
Find a scholarly/peer-reviewed journal article on article less than 5 calendar years old on a topic addressed in this course that is of interest to you, the student.
Create an article review of 750-1,000 words that addresses the following:
- What is the thesis (main idea) of the article?
- Why is (are) the author(s) writing about the topic?
- What facts are presented?
- How does it relate to the other readings (especially the text) on the topic?
- Critique the article.
- What are the conclusions and recommendations?
MKT 607 Module 5 Benchmark CLC, The Marketplace, Marketing Plan and Quarter 5 Decisions
By the end of Module 5, develop a Marketing Plan of 1,000-1,250 words to support an additional $5 million investment in your start-up company. Please include a reflection analysis of performance to date. Why are the results as they are?
The marketing strategy should include the 4 P’s and have a clear indication of future plans.
The tactical plan should be organize by quarter with the data in the proforma for quarters 5-8 fully explain.
Present the written plan in accordance with the outline provided in “MKT-607 Marketing Management: The Marketplace Simulation.”
Complete Quarter 5 Decisions
Using the $5 million investment provided, your performance will be …..based upon how well you manage the Division during this 2nd year.
The Balanced Scorecard is the key indicator of your performance. Spend your money wisely and maximize your performance. In this quarter, there are two new decisions that you are face with. First, you can invest in research and development on new brand features. These new features are highly desired by one or more segments and can greatly expand your market demand. Second, you will now be able to advertise in regional media. These media are more effective in reaching your target audience. They are also more expensive, but if you have two or more sales offices in a region, they can be very economical.
MKT 607 Module 8 ASSIGNMENT, Peer Review
Complete this peer evaluation for each member of your team, including yourself. The average score from these evaluations will be ….in determining your final grade for the assignment.
Rate each team member on a scale of 1 to 100, with 100 being the highest. Use the rubric on the second page to determine the score for each team member. Include comments explaining why you gave your teammate this score.
MKT 607 Module 8 Benchmark CLC, The Marketplace Final Report to the Board – Diamonds International
The Marketplace Final Report to the Board – Diamond’s International: Year-Two Performance Report
This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
Refer to “MKT-607 Marketing Management: The Marketplace Simulation.”
Your team will create the Final Report to the Board (1,000-1,250 words), which will be a written summary of performance. The Report to the Executive Board should include the following components:
- Review your financial and market performance during the 2nd year. Highlight the key features of the business plan that was ….to the venture capitalists: Brand Strategy, Pricing Strategy, Advertising Strategy, and Sales Channel.
- Assess your business strategy and performance during the 2nd year.
- Compare actions taken in regard to the marketing plan.
- Discuss departures from the marketing plan, justification, and outcome.
- Review significant events that affected the company and/or market.
- Assess your current situation and the market (What are your firm’s strengths and weaknesses?)
- Summarize how you have prepared your firm to compete in the future.
- What were the lessons learn and recommendations?