Use of CRM Technology to increase the efficiency of Real Estate Agents
After the devastating 1906 earthquake in San Francisco, Colbert Coldwell saw a need for knowledgeable and honest real estate professionals to assist citizens being preyed upon by a greedy lenders and bankers. In 1914 he teamed with a Benjamin Banker and founded what is known today as Coldwell Banker®.
After WW II, Myron Snyder and Ralph Manuel established a local brokerage and opened Weir Manuel’s first office in 1950 in Birmingham, Michigan. Between 1950 and through the 1970’s the company grew to approximately 100 sales professionals. The firm added additional locations and created a portfolio known as Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel that today include 15 offices and nearly 450 sales professionals.