MGT 435 Week 3 Quiz 1
- Alan Mulally’s strategy to turn Ford around was known as the __________, which was characterized by the mantra __________.
- When aligning people with an organization’s vision, leaders should consider __________.
- According to the stakeholder matrix, if the stakeholder is …..as nonsupportive, which of the following strategies should be used?
- In Cummings and Worley’s five dimensions of leading and managing change model, identifying key stakeholders is as aspect of __________.
- For which company did Alan Mulally previously work that prepared him for implementing change at Ford?
- At which level does aligning the organization to a new vision begin?
- What is a company’s C-suite?
- Which is the first step of Warrick’s six-step change implementation process?
- All of the following elements are part of an organization’s vision EXCEPT __________.
- The role of a sponsor for large-scale, strategic organizational change is ……to __________.
MGT 435 Week 3 Quiz 2
- True or false? The type of intervention that will be most effective is dependent upon the particular organizational dimensions.
- According to the “Stakeholder Matrix,” if the stakeholder is ……as “Non-Supportive,” which of the following strategies …….?
- When undertaking “stakeholder analysis” for preparing to manage the political dimensions of change, involving different individuals across the organization serves to make the process
- True or false? The “Functional Hierarchy” organizational structure was most prevalent in the technological era (1960’s-1980’s)
- In “Assigned Change Leadership Roles & Relationships,” the sponsor is typically
- At which of the following levels does aligning the organization to a new vision begin?
- Which American motor company did CEO Alan Mulally join to implement major change in 2006?
- In “Assigned Change Leadership Roles & Relationships,” the executive team is typically made up of
- The highest position on both axes of the “Stakeholder Matrix” is ……by which of the following stakeholder types?
- HP’s Leo Apotheker’s bid to move the company entirely out of the PC business resulted in most stakeholders assuming which position on the “Stakeholder Matrix”?
MGT 435 Week 3 Quiz 3
- ____________ involves the creation of required knowledge and skills within an organization to enable the effective implementation of shifting strategies.
- ____________ deals with individuals who cannot or will not develop new competencies and behaviors.
- Before spending money and time on training, it is important to get the right people in the right jobs.
- In the textbook chapter, the approach …..by the Rolling Stones to recruit a new lead guitar player is best …..as:
- In succession planning, focusing on fast track managers can be a problem because:
- Engagement, explanation and expectation clarity are 3 factors that contribute to:
- Which statement is correct in regards to the advantages of the “make” approach for changing human resources?
- ____________ is a widely shared perception that decisions are being made on the basis of valid criteria.
- People alignment is what step in Spector’s change model?
- Training can, under the right circumstances, help employees gain new behavioral competencies.