MGT 3620 Final Exam – Organizational Behavior
- Briefly list the essential components required for the effective practice of leadership in today’s world.
- Briefly identify the range of leadership styles utilized in the Vroom–Jago time-driven leadership model and specify the dimensions on which these leadership styles vary.
- Describe the features of charismatic leadership.
- Discuss the attributes of authentic leadership.
- Describe the basic nature of the transformational leadership model.
- Describe the most common types of teams used in organizations today, and specify which type has the greatest impact on both productivity and quality
- Briefly explain the nominal group technique (NGT).
- Identify and briefly explain the three primary factors that influence organization design decisions.
- Describe two contemporary organization designs: multinational and network.
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the network organization design.
- Define organizational culture and list its components. mgt 3620 final exam
- Briefly describe how to create an organizational culture that encourages ethical behavior.
- Explain what is meant by pressures for change on organizations, and give an example of several such pressures.
- What is organizational diagnosis and what factors are important to accurately diagnose before change?
- Identify the reasons for individual and organizational resistance to change and describe methods for overcoming it.