MGT 312 Final Exam 2018
- What type of reasoning takes an argument from general observations or premises to a specific conclusion?
- What do you call an invalid argument that is presented to appear valid?
- Which of the following tools is useful when working in a large group or one with members in more than one location?
- A decision support system helps you:
- To take advantage of pr5-programmed formulas that simplify common mathematical tasks, you can use a:
- Values that could change and affect the results are called:
- In a line chart, what does the line show?
- When yousum the values of items and then divide by the number of items , you are calculating the:
- How can you indicate the significance of each variable in a decision?
- output varieables are ofter reffer to:
- In most online scheduling tools, the meeting organizer uses an online calendar to:
- Which of the following is an advantage traditional books offer over e-books?
- Elements that are not likely to change much over time
- Normlaization makes the __________ consistent so you can compare them accurately
- Being __________ means seeing the world from your own view, assuming you are the norm or center.
- is the measure of variability of set of data
- Organization use __________ to identify the strategy or choice that will lead them to desire goal
- Chart is similar to line chart because it compares two or more variables over time
Short answer question: (Answer 4 : 4×5)
- What is complex problem, and what’s the guidlines to slove it
- Moving from planning to soultion implementation milestone when you are you begin make actions, what are the guidelines?Explain?
- What is convergent thinking, and what it’s guidline?
- What is “action plan” and what it’s benefit?
- Software support tool representing your data, decisions, and solutions graphically what benefits for use display and their are different types?
Long answer question (Answer 1 : 1×10)
- Descrip the following with short note
- Command style
- Consultative approach
- Consensus decision
- What is Decision system support (DSS), and what is benefits?