MGMT 303 Week 6 Quiz – Question and Answers
- What is motivation? Explain the three key elements of motivation (Chapter 17)
- What is motivation? Explain the three key elements of motivation
- What are the different job design approaches to motivation?
- Describe the different types of groups and the five stages of group development (chapter 14)
- Compare groups and teams.
- Describe the characteristics of effective teams.
- Explain Fiedler’s contingency model of leadership (Chapter 18)
- What is leader–memberexchange theory, and what does it say about leadership?
- What are the five sources of a leader’s power?
- Discuss the external environmental factors that most directly affect the HRM process.
- Describe the different types of orientation and training and how each of the types of training might be provided.
- Describe the different performance appraisal methods.