HLT 362V Week 1 Exercise 11
- What demographic variables were measured at least at the interval level of measurement?
- What statistics were ….to describe the length of labor in this study? Were these appropriate?
- What other statistic could have been used to describe the length of labor?
- Were the distributions of scores similar for the experimental and control groups for the length of labor?
- Were the experimental and control groups similar in their type of feeding?
- What was the marital status mode for the subjects in the experimental and control groups? Provide both the frequency and percentage for the marital status mode for both groups.
- Could a median be ….for the education data? If so, what would the median be for education for the experimental and the control groups?
- Can the findings from this study be …..to Black women hlt 362 week 1 exercise ?
- If there were 32 subjects in the experimental group and 36 subjects in the control group, why is the income data only reported for 30 subjects in the experimental group and 34 subjects in the control group?
- Was the sample for this study adequately …..?
HLT 362V Week 1 Exercise 16: Mean and Standard Deviation
- The researchers analyzed the data they collected as though it were at what level of measurement? a. Nominal b. Ordinal c. Interval/ratio d. Experimental
- What was the mean posttest empowerment score for the control group hlt 362 week 1 exercise ?
- Compare the mean baseline and posttest depression scores of the experimental group. Was this an expected finding?
- Compare the mean baseline and posttest depression scores of the control group. Do these scores strengthen or weaken the validity of the research results?
- Which group’s test scores had the least amount of variability or dispersion? Provide a rationale for your answer. 6. Did the empowerment variable or self-care self-efficacy variable demonstrate the greatest amount of dispersion?
- The mean ( X ) is a measure of ________________ __________________ of a distribution while the SD is a measure of _____________________ of its scores. Both X and SD are _________________ statistics.
- What was the mean severity for renal disease for the research subjects? What was the dispersion or variability of the renal disease severity scores? Did the severity scores vary significantly between the control and the experimental groups? Is this important hlt 362 week 1 exercise?
- Which variable was least ….by the empowerment program?
- Was it important for the researchers to include the total means and SDs for the study variables in Table 2 to promote the readers’ understanding of the study results?