HCA 620 Week 7 Capstone Project, Preliminary Literature Review 1
This assignment comprises two sections: a preliminary literature review and an action item checklist.
Preliminary Literature Review:
- Contains a minimum of 10 scholarly, peer-reviewed research articles.
- Each article needs to be thoroughly summarized. The summary must describe the relevance of the article, and how the research findings support the action you are proposing in your capstone project.
- Each article summary needs to include a research design and methods section.
- The capstone project requires a comprehensive literature review that includes a minimum of 25 articles; 10 article summaries will be written in HCA-620 and can be applied in HCA-699.
Action Item Checklist:
The Action Item Checklist should include specific future steps required to complete your capstone project as well as expected completion dates.
HCA 620 Week 7 CLC Assignment, Business Plan (Ambulatory Surgery Center)
HCA-620 Week 7 CLC Assignment, Business Plan (Community Health Program)
HCA 620 Week 7 CLC Assignment, Business Plan (Electronic Medical Record)
This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment. Your instructor will assign you to work on one of the following three projects. Refer to the “CLC Resources” document for specific information about your project subject.
- Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC)
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Community Health Program (CHP)
The CLC Business Plan will contain the sections and components common to typical business plan models. The specific needs of each project will determine the appropriate model to use. Whichever model you choose, include:
- Description of product or service
- Business and industry profile
- Marketing components
- Financial information
- Operational plan
HCA 620 Week 7 Discussion Question 1
Search the GCU Library on the following topic: Operational Plan. What information did you find that is relevant for your CLC Business Plan? Is it included – and why or why not?
HCA 620 Week 7 Discussion Question 2
Read “How to Write a Business Plan,” by Guglielmo. The author provides some advice concerning the management team. What advice would you give to a recent medical school graduate who is seeking to open a medical practice.