- Explain one key landmark case that made the biggest impact on special education.
- Define ten terms that will be most useful in everyday classroom practice.
- Outline the importance of formal and informal assessments in driving instructional planning.
- List at least three common etiological factors of students with mild to moderate disabilities.
- Identify teaching techniques for students with common mild to moderate disabilities in an inclusion classroom.
- Identify positive proactive behavior strategies for students with common mild to moderate disabilities in an inclusion classroom.
- Describe five easy to administer informal assessments to evaluate student progress at various ability levels.