COMP 230 Week 5 Quiz
- (TCO 5) Although it is not a requirement of any programming language, it frequently makes sense to use a(n) ____ as all or as part of a module’s name comp 230 week 5 quiz …….
- (TCO 5) A variable that is used in all program modules is ____.
- (TCO 5) What statement is not an advantage of using modularization?
- (TCO 5) Variables declared within a module have what scope?
- (TCO 5) In what way do named constants differ from variables?
- (TCO 5) What is a feature of good program design comp 230 week 5 quiz ?