COMP 230 Week 2 Quiz
- (TCO 2) ____ data items may involve displaying numbers or text to the screen comp 230 week 2 quiz.
- (TCO 2) The process of walking through a program’s logic on paper before actually writing the program is called ____.
- (TCO 2) What is the problem with the following statement? 60 + 5 = grade
- (TCO 2) What is the problem with the following statement?
- (TCO 2) What is the assignment operator?
- (TCO 2) String constants and _____ refer to the same concept.
- (TCO 2) If a variable holds the value 12345, what is its data type?
- (TCO 2) Given the rules of operator precedence, what value would the variable contain after the following statement was executed?