CIS 558 Week 8 Assessment 8 – Quiz Chapter 8 – System Implementation and Operations
- Which of the following is an agreement between two companies to provide computer time and facility space to each other in the event of an emergency?
- Which-of the following Acts of information security governance affects financial institutions?
- Which of the following identifies threats that can impact continuity of operations?
- Which-of the following IT management methodologies utilizes knowledge, tools, and techniques to reach the goals of the project?
- Which of the following recovery methods is often an acceptable solution for preparing for recovery of noncritical systems and data?
- Which-of the following functions can be ….for an extended period of time at little or no cost to the company
- Which of the following recovery methods is similar to a hot site facility, with the exception that it is …., and self-developed recovery facility?
- The backup system that stores only those files that have been changed since the last backup is known as ______.
CIS 558 Week 8 Discussion, Effective Disaster Recovery Plans
Disaster recovery planning is essential for a business to survive when unexpected events impact daily operations. Determine the areas of disaster recovery planning and preparedness you believe organizations are often lacking. Provide a rationale for your response.