CIS 500 Week 10 Assignment 2: Create a slide show (in PowerPoint or similar software) in which you address the following, in this order:
- Goals: What the project hopes to accomplish.
- Critical Success Factors: Identify at least 4 different stakeholders; for each, list at least 2 things that the stakeholder requires in order to deem the project successful.
- Acquisition strategy: Should the system ….in-house, created by a contractor, purchased offthe-shelf and customized, or leased as a service? Explain your rationale.
- Resources: For in-house development, what people/skills are required and what development lifecycle do you recommend? Otherwise, identify 3 candidate organizations that can deliver the system.
- System functions: In a table format, summarize the types of users for the system; the business reason(s) each would use the system; the ways that the system supports each of these needs; and how this support differs from the current system.
- Connectivity: Provide a diagram that shows how the system will connect to the other information systems and what data flows among them.
- Security: List the most serious cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities of the new system. Suggest strategies to address them.
- Mobility: Identify the system’s capabilities for mobile use.
Include a title and summary slide. Use one slide for each of the 8 points above and include speaker’s notes.
CIS 500 Week 10 Assignment 2