CARD 405 Week 6 Discussion 1, Responding to Interview Questions
Once you have a resumé that gets noticed by employers, the next step in securing the job that you want is to interview successfully. The key to interviewing successfully is your ability to respond appropriately and well to the questions asked during the interview. Pick three questions from the following list (Martucci Lamarre, 2006, p. 121) and tell us how you would respond to them.
Tell me something about yourself.
- Why should I hire you?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why are you applying for this position?
- How are you qualified for this position?
- Why are you interested in working for our firm?
- What can you contribute to this company?
- What-are your short-term goals?
- What are your long-term goals?
CARD 405 Week 6 Discussion 2, Cover and Thank You Letter