BUSN 420 Week 5 Quiz
- (TCO 5) USA Farms offers to sell Valu Bakeries, Inc., fifty bushels of wheat. Valu’s representative Wendy responds, “We agree to buy fifty bushels only if the wheat is Grade A quality.” Wendy’s statement is
- (TCO 5) Equipt Rental Corporation and Family Custodial Service, Inc., are parties to an oral agreement for a lease of goods with payments in excess of $10,000. They may satisfy the Statute of Frauds by
- (TCO 5) Kimberly Inc., a jewelry store, and JKCent, a retailer, draft a contract that permits JKCent to retail Kimberly’s jewelry in its stores. However, the parties discover a minor clerical error six months into the contract and the court rewrites their contract. This is an instance of _____.
- (TCO 5) Jessica wants to buy a laptop from the Tenn Computers website. busn 420 week 5 quiz Before confirming the purchase, the website asks her to provide biometric identification using an electronic scanner. This is an example of _____.
- (TCO 5) Bild-Rite, Inc., is a Colorado-based firm that does business with clients throughout North America. Bild-Rite oversees construction projects, and buys and sells commercial buildings, undeveloped land, and construction supplies and other goods. Bild-Rite has had to deal with work-site theft and vandalism. With respect to these circumstances, the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) provides a framework for
- (TCO 6) A failure of the Federal Bureau of Investigation to comply with a request under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) may be challenged in
- (TCO 6) PlastixProdux Company is subject to a decision by the Consumer Product Safety Commission. Opposed to the decision, PlastixProdux wants a court to review it. First, however, the firm must use all of the potential administrative remedies. This is busn 420 week 5 quiz
- (TCO 6) Before adopting new regulations to govern Internet-based phone services, the Federal Communications Commission may not
- (TCO 5) Grill deals in the repair and sale of new and used clocks. West brought a clock to Grill to be repaired. One of Grill’s clerks mistakenly sold West’s clock to Hone, another customer. Under the Sales Article of the UCC, will West win a suit against Hone for the return of the clock?
- (TCO 5) Under the Sales Article of the UCC, which of the following events will release the buyer from all its obligations under a sales contract?