BUSN 420 Week 1 Quiz
- (TCO 1) In a suit against Kathy, Lon obtains specific performance. busn 420 week 1 quiz This is __________________
- (TCO 1) The U.S. Congress enacts a new federal statute that sets different standards for the liability of businesses selling defective products. This statute applies ____________________
- (TCO 1) Areas of law not governed by statutory or administrative law are ______________________
- (TCO 1) Which of the following are “primary sources” of law? Check all that apply.
- (TCO 1) Proponents of the ________ School of jurisprudence emphasize a moral theory of law, where law is based on morality and ethics, busn 420 week 1 quiz and is discovered by human reasoning and making choices between good and evil.
- (TCO 2) A law regulating economic or social matters are presumed to be valid under the Equal Protection Clause if ________________
- (TCO 2) In the event of a conflict between a federal statute and some other law, the law that would apply is ____________________
- (TCO 2) Under the U.S. Constitution, the legislative branch of the government _____________________
- (TCO 2) The U.S. Constitution sets out the authority and the limits of the branches of the government. The terms checks and balances means that ___________________
- (TCO 2) A law that limits the liberty of all persons to do something may violate ___________________