BUSN 258 Midterm Exam
- (TCO 1) Excellent organizations are:
- (TCO 2) The Gallup organization studied the impact of customer ________ on long-term customer loyalty and profitability.
- (TCO 9) You can gain loyal online customers through a lack of competition if:
- (TCO 10) Customer dissatisfaction with a firm’s phone call handling stems from:
- (TCO 3) A smile originates in the:
- (TCO 4) What percent of shopping decisions are made at the point of purchase?
- (TCO 1) A business will lose 10—30% of its customers in what time frame?
- (TCO 8) Behavior is:
- (TCO 6) Which of the following reasons is NOT a reason for not seeking clarification in a conversation?
- (TCO 7) Which of the following suggestions is NOT part of the minimum requirements for listening?
- (TCO 8) To end a call:
- (TCO 7) When it comes to listening versus speaking:
- (TCO 6) Changing channels does NOT stem from:
- (TCO 6) Calling yourself Mr. or Ms. may give the impression that you are:
- (TCO 13) Many customers get their first impression of your company from:
- (TCO 13) Customers expect a page to load in less than:
- (TCO 13) Click-path refers to
- (TCO 6) The first step in handling an upset caller is to ________.
BUSN 258 Midterm Exam Essay Questions
- (TCO 1, 4) Define what the word “customer” means in the context of this chapter and discuss the two different kinds of customers that every business has.
- (TCO 7, 8) What are the three “I”s of eye communication, and how do you see each used in a typical face-to-face sales encounter?
- (TCO 8) What is meant by appropriate dress and grooming for the workplace?