BUS 322 Week 8 Assignment 3, Leadership Team Building and Communication
- Examine traditional, contemporary, and emerging leadership theories and interpersonal forms of power.
- Create a profile of the ideal leader for the company you researched. Describe the most appropriate leadership characteristics in terms of leadership style and interpersonal forms of power; and how these characteristics impact organizational performance.
- Based on your research, analyze the organizational stressors (e.g., task demands, role demands, physical demands, and interpersonal demands) to determine their likely impact on organizational performance as well as how those stressors could be addressed.
- Analyze critical elements for effective group and work team performance to determine the steps you would take to develop an effective team or work group within the company you researched.
- Identify potential sources of conflict within the group or work team. Evaluate the five (5) conflict management styles (e.g., competing, collaborating, compromising, avoiding, accommodating). And explain which style of conflict management is most appropriate for the potential sources of conflict described above.
- Determine potential barriers to communication, how these barriers may impact group and work team performance, and two (2) recommendations for addressing them.
bus 322 week 8