BUS 322 Week 4 Quiz 4
- The adverse psychological, physical, behavioral, and organizational consequence that may occur as a result of demanding events is ________
- The three forms of individual distress include:
- The stress-handling strategy that may lead to short-term stress reduction at the cost of long-term healthy life adjustment is:
- The fight-or-flight stress response is most closely associated with the ________.
- Strain is the same as ________.
- Three direct costs of organizational distress include:
- The ________ approach to stress suggests that stress occurs when an external, environmental demand upsets an individual’s natural steady state balance.
- Job redesign, goal setting, and career management are …..as stress prevention management techniques in the ________ stage.
- Which of the following persons is most closely ……with the homeostatic or medical approach to stress?
- The stage in preventive stress management designed to heal individual or organizational symptoms of distress and strain is ……
- In the context of social support system, the relationship between a person and the key elements in his or her work and nonwork social support system provides .
- The unconscious preparation to fight or flee that a person experiences when …… with any demand is ________.
- Self-reliance is a healthy, secure, ________ pattern of behavior.
- Benefits of eustress include all of the following except:
- A personality type that tends to be resistant to distress is a(n) ________.
bus 322 week 4 quiz 4