BUS 310 Week 6 Chapter 7 Quiz 5 (Questions and Answers)
- Which of the following errors is related to the initial meeting that occurs between an interviewer and interviewee?
- The evaluation of applicant qualifications is part of which step of the selection process?
- Kraft Foods, which makes and distributes grocery products, uses online recruiting for sales personnel. On its website, Kraft says, “A Sales Representative distributes, sells, and promotes Kraft products. You are the primary link with retail customers and consumers. You execute company promotions, meet inventory needs, and monitor the competition within your region. Most of your time is spent problem solving with your customer to create a win-win solution.” Which of the following goals of recruiting is Kraft trying to meet with this statement?
- If an organization wants to assess whether an applicant can actually perform a particular job, which selection technique would BEST provide this assessment?
- Gathering applicant information is part of which step of the selection process bus 310 week 6 quiz ?
- Which of the following would NOT be considered an advantage of internal recruiting?
- A realistic job preview is
- Which of the following is a disadvantage of internal recruiting?
- Which of the following external recruiting techniques is MOST associated with the goal of finding jobs for unemployed individuals?
- In Spring 2003, the Seattle Mariners baseball team hired hitter Raul Ibanez. bus 310 week 6 quiz Which type of employment test would be most likely to establish Ibanez’s qualifications for this position?
- Which of the following statements would be MOST appropriate as part of a realistic job preview for the job of restaurant waiter?
- The number years spent working in a profession is an example of which of the following basic selection criteria?
- Which of the following would be considered an important organizational goal in recruiting efforts?
- Which selection criteria more directly relate to specific qualifications and capabilities of an individual to perform a specific job?
- An organizational recruiter tells prospective recruits that her company is active in environmental affairs. What is the recruiter doing bus 310 week 6 quiz ?