BUS 310 Week 1 Quiz 1 Chapter 1 (Question and answers)
- Who would typically have responsibility for carrying out human resource activities in a small, independent business?
- As the human resource field becomes more professional, more HR managers are acquiring the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) credential. Which organization was instrumental in establishing that credential?
- The 1964 Civil Rights Act made it illegal for corporate managers to make decisions based on all of the following EXCEPT
- The basic notion of the human relations movement was that
- Genevieve, a human resource staff member, has the task of investigating employee complaints about civil rights violations at work. bus 310 week 1 quiz Which of the goals of HR management is Genevieve working on?
- In the 1930s and 1940s, units within a company that dealt with employees’ behavioral challenges and issues were called
- During the 1950s and 1960s, all of the following developed within the field of human resource management EXCEPT
- Both the military and its suppliers became more interested person-job matching during
- The modern term used to describe the management of people is bus 310 week 1 quiz
- Which of the following is NOT one of the four basic goals of the human resource management function as discussed in the text?
- All of the following researchers contributed to the early growth of the human resource function EXCEPT:
- The widespread use of ____ has affected how HR systems are……..
- The HRCI offers several certifications, including all of the following EXCEPT the bus 310 week 1 quiz
- A sporting goods retail company hires another firm to manage all of its payroll functions.
- The human resource function in organizations today