BUS 310 Week 11 Final Exam Question with Answers
- What is the work schedule plan that involves employees working a forty-hour, five-day week but with some employee control over starting and ending times for work each day?
- Which type of incentive reward system gives all employees across the organization a percentage of cost savings resulting from a work team’s suggestions?
- Under a commission incentive system, which is the basis for individuals’ compensation?
- Which of the following would NOT be a method of improving the performance feedback process?
- For a merit-pay plan to be effective, which of the following is necessary?
- The owner of a hardware store decides to pay his employees partly based on their ability to sell parts to industrial buyers who patronize the business. Bus 310 final exam This situation is…..
- Under which circumstances would flexible work hour programs be less feasible for an organization?
- At Ernst & Young professional services firm, accountants undergo hundreds of hours of training. bus 310 final exam One form of training is material that is presented online as part of a virtual “booklet” with self-assessments conducted by the trainee at his or her own pace. This type of training is……
- On Monday, Tonio reviews and files patient charts. On-Tuesday, he collects lab specimens from patients. Bus 310 final exam On-Wednesday, he enters lab results into the computer. On Thursday, he collects specimens again. On-Friday, he completes insurance paperwork. Tonio’s employer is using job
- ____ provide(s) an employee more control over his or her work situation.
- The ____ approach is an alternative to job specialization that considers the work conditions and employee desires.
- How many core dimensions does the job characteristics model contain?
- What is the MOST general form of a merit-pay plan?
- Managers at a computer parts store decide to have their employees report to work four days a week for longer hours. So that full-time persons have three days off a week instead of two
- In a flexible work hour program. What is the term for the time of day when every employee must be at work?