BIAM 530 Week 2 Homework Answers
In this Lab, you will create an entity relationship diagram (ERD) for a portion of a database that a veterinary clinic might use to keep track of clients, veterinarians, patients, appointments, and procedures.
The major entities involved in this database design are listed below.
- Clients (humans)
- Patients (animals)
- Procedures (veterinary procedures, such as tests or treatments performed during appointments)
Below are the business rules that apply to these entities.
- Each Client owns zero or many Patients; each Patient is owned by exactly one Client.
- Each-Patient can have zero or many Appointments; each Appointment is for exactly one Patient.
- Each-Appointment is with exactly one Veterinarian; each Veterinarian can have zero or many Appointments.
- Each-Procedure can be …..during zero or many Appointments; each Appointment can include the performance of zero or many Procedures.
Complete and submit the Week 2 Lab: Relationships and Normalization. A complete set of instructions is under the Lab content item.
biam 530 week 2