ACC 350 Midterm Exam (More than 1000 Questions and Answers
Cost Accounting, 15e (Horngren/Datar/Rajan)
Chapter 1 The Manager and Management Accounting
Chapter-2 An Introduction to Cost Terms and Purposes
Chapter 3 Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
Chapter-4 Job Costing
- Management accounting ________.
- Managers use management accounting information to ________.
- Financial accounting ________.
- The primary user of financial accounting information is a ________.
- The primary user of management accounting information is a(n) ________.
- Financial accounting provides the primary source of information for ________.
- Which of the following is true of management accounting information?
- Which of the following groups would be least likely to receive detailed management accounting reports?
- Management accounting information typically includes ________.
- Cost accounting ________.
- Which of the following differentiates cost accounting and financial accounting?
- Which of the following is true of financial accounting information acc 350 midterm exam?
- A data warehouse or infobarn ________.
- Which of the following is true of cost accounting?
- Which of the following deals with management accounting?
- Financial accounting is concerned primarily with ________.
- Which of the following statements refers to management accounting information?
- Financial accounting provides a historical perspective, whereas management accounting emphasizes ________.
- An Enterprise Resource Planning System can best be described as ________.
- The approaches and activities of managers in short-run and long-run planning and control decisions that increase value for customers and lower costs of products and services are known as ________.
- Financial accounting information focuses on internal reporting acc 350 midterm exam
- Cost accounting provides information for both management accounting and financial accounting professionals.
- Management accounting information and reports do not have to follow set principles or rules such as
- Management accounting ensures communication of an organization’s financial position to investors, banks, and regulators.
- The balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows are used for financial accounting, and also for management accounting.
- Financial accounting is broader in scope than management accounting acc 350 midterm exam
- Cost accounting measures and reports short-term, long-term, financial, and non financial information……………………………………………Continued (230 Pages)